Working Safely at Heights
Working Safely at Heights Course is a nationally recognised course that covers the theory
and practical components of working at heights.
This course covers the knowledge and skills needed to the following tasks:
- Working Safely at Heights
- Develop Risk Assessments and Hazard Elimination
- Safe Work Method Statements For Working Safely At Heights
- Relevant Regulations, Legislation and Australian Standards
- Anchor Fall Protection, Correct Equipment Selection, Training and Use
If you conduct or supervise tasks that are carried out at height you will find this course valuable to the safety of your workplace
Working Safely at Heights is directed at fall prevention rather than fall arrest. This course
is designed to provide workers with the skills and knowledge to work safely in any height location such as:
- General Construction
- Large Factories
- Other work environments where it is possible to fall from one level to another
Course Pre-Requisite For Working Safely at Heights are:
- Reasonably good reading and writing and numeracy ability.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Provide 2 forms of identification. (At least one with a photo eg Australian Drivers Licence
or Passport and the other a bank issued card or medicare)
Call Induction & Training Services on Ph: 9434 9883
Induction & Training Services building your future, safely with training for your needs.