When do the Forklift Training Courses run in Perth?
Forklift Training Courses run every week.
– Non experienced – 2 days course
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck (Release 1) – Non-Experienced Operator
(No Previous Ticket Held) 2 Day
– Experienced operators – 1 day course
TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck (Release 1) – Experienced Operator
(Previous Ticket Held) 1 Day
Who Needs Forklift Training?
Everyone who drives a forklift must have a licence.
As of 1st October 2007 Legislation has changed,
all forklift drivers must have a WorkSafe ticket.
Induction & Training Services offers a range of nationally recognised courses including forklift training. Flexible training options and funding may be available on your site or ours.
How long does it take to do a Forklift Licence?
Forklift Courses will take
– 2 days for trainees with no experience.
– 1 day for experienced drivers that don’t have a WorkSafe licence.
Forklift Licence Training Course Content
This course covers the skills and knowledge needed to do the following tasks:
- pre-operation tests
- drive and manoeuvre
- lift and relocating of loads using a forklift truck.
Course Pre-Requisite For Forklift Training are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Reasonably good reading and writing and numeracy ability.
- Provide 2 forms of identification. (One with a photo eg Passport or Australian Drivers Licence and the other a medicare or keycard)
Forklift Course Content
The Forklift Training Course is based on the Unit of Competency TLILIC2001 – Licence to operate a forklift truck (Release 1) and Safe Work Australia requirements.
A Worksafe fee of $95 is required for all High Risk Work Licence application.
Once you have successfully completed the course you will be issued with an Interim Licence that allows you to operate a forklift.
Can you run training at my site?
Yes, we can run training at your site.
For 6 or more trainees, we can train and assess your employees or contractors at your site, within Perth area or regional location.
Ring Induction & Training Services on 1300 938 411 to discuss your needs.