When do the Forklift Training Courses run in Perth?
Forklift Training Courses run every week.
– Non experienced – 2 days course
$290 plus $86 payable to Worksafe.
Every Monday – Tuesday or Thursday – Friday
Operate a Forklift Truck TLILIC2001A – Non-Experienced Operator
(No Previous Ticket Held) 2 Day
Non experienced – 2 days course – $290*
– Experienced operators – 1 day course
$250 plus $86 payable to Worksafe.
Every Monday and Thursday
or Saturday by appointment only – please contact the office.
Who Needs Forklift Training?
Everyone who drives a forklift must have a licence.
As of 1st October 2007 Legislation has changed,
all forklift drivers must have a WorkSafe ticket.
Induction & Training Services offers a range of nationally recognised courses including forklift training. Flexible training options and funding may be available on your site or ours.
How long does it take to do a Forklift Licence?
Forklift Courses will take
– 2 days for trainees with no experience.
– 1 day for experienced drivers that don’t have a WorkSafe licence.
Forklift Licence Training Course Content
This course covers the skills and knowledge needed to do the following tasks:
- pre-operation tests
- drive and manoeuvre
- lift and relocating of loads using a forklift truck.
Course Pre-Requisite For Forklift Training are:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Reasonably good reading and writing and numeracy ability.
- Provide 2 forms of identification. (One with a photo eg Passport or Australian Drivers Licence and the other a medicare or keycard)
Forklift Course Content
The Forklift Training Course is based on the Unit of Competency TLILIC2001A and Safe Work Australia requirements.
A Worksafe fee of $86 is required for all High Risk Work Licence application.
Once you have successfully completed of the course you will be issued with an Interim Licence that allows you to operate a forklift.
Can you run training at my site?
Yes, we can run training at your site.
For 6 or more trainees, we can train and assess your employees or contractors at your site, within Perth area or regional location.
Ring Craig on 9434 9883 to discuss you needs.
Can I Do A Course on Weekends?
Yes, we run forklift courses on Saturday for experienced operators, so that you don’t have to take any time off of work to get your licence.
Bookings are essential please use Induction & Training Services online booking form or ring us on 9434 9883.
Unit 2 / 164 Barrington St
Bibra Lakes (Perth WA)
Training packages available, you save money and get more qualifications.
* Worksafe fees to be paid by trainee direct to Worksafe for all High Risk Licences $86 each per course.